Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Life!

How can life get so crazy?  I actually shouldn't even be doing this right now... 2 kids are in the shower (wow do they get dirty) the other two need a shower... Dan is possibly bringing over "new" neighbors so I should be obsessing about my house... and I worked all day...mostly on an order for 700+ blinds, but as a mom too... piano lessons for the big two and even took the little two to the park for an hour and a half.

So I had my moments of angst, but I really did have moments of joy today too.  Love Chris Tomlin and had him on in the van... makes my 14 minute drive to town a pleasure and an awsome worship time.  Love my husband who worked like a dog for me today...love my entryway :)  and am thankful for all the wonderful, stressful things in my life because they are where God has me at this time!

So I don't sound super spiritual, here's the dialogue sitting up to the table tonight.  Me "Am I kind of scary tonight?"  Bo "Ya!"  (I laugh, Dan laughs from the entryway) Bo "well you are..."  Of course I apologized.  Thank you Lord for giving us apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment