Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What inspires me

Well today I was inspired to start this because of my friend Teresa, I read her blog and thought.... "maybe it's time."  Then I looked outside my kitchen window to refill my coffee, and I just had to sit down and put in words the beauty of the day.  God's paint brush is always busy, and usually I am amazed by vibrant greens, beautiful blues (oh that Caribbean ocean) and pink sunsets.  But today, it was all grey and it was beautiful....

Between the sky, the trees, the snow, everything was grey and lovely.  So many shades and depths.  Would I want to look at it the rest of my life?  No, but today God gave me that picture and it was complete beauty. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog Karen! I understand what you mean - sometimes I wish my camera could capture all the tones my eye can. Technology can't ever replace how amazing our eyes are - what a gift of God's grace! (do we sound like Moth yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inspired you? You're welcome! I am looking forward to reading your deep or not so deep thoughts...

    ReplyDelete