Thursday, December 18, 2008

When I sit down to write, I know that it is time I do learn to write about my thoughts and feelings.  I am Not a new mom, who can only think of the latest cute and witty thing that her child/ren have done.  But yet, that is what comes to mind.  It kind of scares me, but kind of makes me really happy that even at this time in my life, when I have been doing this mothering thing for 9 years already, there are still fresh new things to laugh about when it comes to kids.  It just changes a bit.

Five years ago I just had 2 kids and they sang and danced in crazy form and pretended to play the "btar" (guitar) to entertain Dan and I in the evening.  Now four of them act out a play that they created and practiced in the basement to "entertain" us.  Each one plays a part and dispite the occasional fighting, they do pretty good, and it makes this mothers heart smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment