Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No More Diapers!


Yesterday I moved the change table which has been a well used, much needed piece of furniture out of the bedroom.  Wow!  How can I be done with it "already".  I just heard Eli, my last, my baby, flush the toilet and run out of the bathroom.  Such a relief, but I also get a little lump in my throat, thinking about the fact that again, a chapter is ending in my life.  

Of course I didn't like 2 year old poopy diapers, but those new borns... I really didn't mind.  They needed me, and I loved them.  Will I miss poop smell lingering in my house... No!  But thank you God for the chance to have loved and cared for 4 babies, until they could do things for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Awe...sad! I can totally relate and celebrate with you that there are no more toddler poopy diapers!

    ReplyDelete