Friday, January 23, 2009

$31

We are going to Florida!  A week from right now we'll hopefully be boarding the plane.  When Dan and I planned this trip, many moons ago we knew it would cost a lot.  There are a lot of us.  It helps that we booked plane tickets (which were free other than the taxes) in September, then booked and paid for our condo also in the fall, not long ago we paid for park passes.  So of course it has cost us money already, but it's kind of spread out so you feel like "it's ok, we'll be fine."  The funny thing is that even though I kind of swallow and think "that sucks" the money for the "big stuff" doesn't seem so bad.  

A friend told me that she thought that strollers were free to borrow at Disney.  I thought "as if" but it gave me a spark of hope so I checked it out.... $31 a day, US, to rent a double stroller.   AGH!  For some reason this bothers me more than just about anything else.  It is $15 for a single.  It just seems crazy doesn' it?  So....we will still be bringing a stroller, and hope that Lilly's legs feel strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment